Eminent speakers from academia and industry will deliver invited and keynote lectures at the conference, chaired by Professor Yuying Yan and held at the University of Nottingham.
Selected best papers will be invited to publish full papers in UKHTC2019 special issues of:
• Applied Thermal Engineering
• Journal of Heat & Mass Transfer
• Thermal Science & Engineering Progress
• Heat Transfer Engineering
• Journal Bionic Engineering
• Automotive Innovation
Scientists and engineering researchers from academia and industry are invited to submit extended abstracts describing original research in line with the conference themes.
Themes and topics:
• Single phase heat transfer
• Boiling, evaporation and condensation
• Computational heat transfer
• Multi-phase flow
• Cooling of electronics and other high heat flux devices
• Heat pipes
• Thermal management
• Air-conditioning and refrigeration
• Gas turbines, engines, combustion
• Heat exchangers
• Enhanced heat transfer
• Environmental heat transfer
• Heat transfer at micro and nano scale
• Porous media
• Energy recovery and heat integration
• Heat transfer and thermodynamics for automotive industry
• Heat transfer for aerospace
• Nature inspired solutions of flow and heat transfer
• Heat transfer technology for sustainable energy:
To submit an abstract go to: https://www.nottingham.ac.uk/conference/fac-eng/ukhtc2019/call-for-abstracts/call-for-abstracts.aspx
Early registration at reduced rates until May 31 2019. Registration open until 26 August 2019.
The conference is sponsored by the EU-funded project ThermaSMART www.thermasmart.eng.ed.ac.uk and hosted by ThermaSMART partner the University of Nottingham.